- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the website of ASAP Services is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent of ASAP Services.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- Client agrees that by placing an order either by means of electronic ordering (web order form) or submitting a written contract, and receipt of such order by ASAP Services, s/he agrees to our Terms of Services, Acceptance Policy and Service Level Agreement. No Modifications of the said contract is allowed by the customer/client.
- ASAP Services will provide, and Customer will purchase and pay for the services and service fees specified in the Order for the applicable Service Description. Customer acknowledges that the service and service fees have been communicated to the customer, and that they are aware of all applicable charges as per contract. Customer also understands that any promotional offers unless specified in contractual terms will not be applicable to their individual service.
- If a Customer is entering into an Agreement with ASAP Services on behalf of a company or other legal entity, s/he represents that s/he has the authority to bind such entity to these terms and conditions, in which case the term "Customer" shall refer to such entity.
- The Customer acknowledges that in the event of any dispute and/or discrepancy concerning any data element of an Order or the Customer in the database of ASAP Services, the data element in the database of ASAP Services records shall prevail.
- The Customer acknowledges that all information of the Customer in the database of ASAP Services, including authentication information is accessible to ASAP Services.
- The Customer shall comply with all terms or conditions established by ASAP Services from time to time.
- The Customer agrees to provide, maintain and update current, complete and accurate information for all the data elements about the Customer in the database of ASAP Services.
- During the term of this Agreement and for three years thereafter, the Customer shall maintain the following records relating to its dealings with ASAP Services:- (1) In electronic, paper or microfilm form, all written communications with respect to the Products of ASAP Services. (2) In electronic form, records of the accounts of all, current / past Orders with the Customer, including dates and amounts of all payments, discount, credits and refunds.
- The Customer shall make these records available for inspection by ASAP Services upon reasonable notice not exceeding 14 days.
- Use of our services to infringe upon any copyright or trademark is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, unauthorized copying of music, books, photographs, or any other copyrighted work. The offer of sale of any counterfeit merchandise of a trademark holder will result in the immediate termination of your account. Any account found to be in violation of another’s copyright will be expeditiously removed, or access to the material disabled. Any account found to be in repeated violation of copyright laws will be suspended and/or terminated from our hosting.
- All services provided by ASAP Services, including all related equipment, networks and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. Systems of ASAP Services may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including ensuring that use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes.
- Any account found connecting to a third party network or system without authorization from the third party is subject to suspension. Access to networks or systems outside of your direct control must be with expressed written consent from the third party. ASAP Services may, at its discretion, request and require documentation to prove access to a third party network or system is authorized.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that, in our judgment, is obscene, threatening, illegal, or violates our terms of service in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice. Your failure to respond to email from our abuse department within 48 hours may result in the suspension or termination of your services.
- ASAP Services reserves the right to change pricing, minimum order levels, discounts on any of its Products, monthly payment amount and any other charges at any time. ASAP Services, in its sole discretion, expressly reserves the right to deny any Order or cancel an Order within 30 days of processing the same. In such a case, ASAP Services may refund the fees charged for the Order, after deducting any processing charges for the same.
- You are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance. This allowance varies depending on the hosting package you purchase.
- Should your account pass the allocated amount, we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased with an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the over usage.
- Unused transfer in one month cannot be carried over to the next month.
Renewal and Payment Information:
- As a client of ASAP Services, you agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from ASAP Services, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. It is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree that until and unless you notify ASAP Services, via email, of your desire to cancel any or all services, those services will be billed on a recurring basis unless otherwise stated in writing by ASAP Services. ASAP Services reserves the right to bill your credit card or billing information on file with us. Access to the account will not be restored until payment has been received.
- Customer acknowledges that it is the Customer's responsibility to keep records and maintain reminders regarding the expiry of any Order and the renewal date. As a convenience to the Customer, and not as a binding commitment, we may notify the Customer of any expiring Orders, via an email message sent to the contact information associated with the Customer in our database. Should renewal fees go unpaid for an Order, the Order will expire.
- It is the Customer's responsibility to notify our sales team via email after paying for a domain renewal and to ensure the email is received and acted upon. If the Customer does not do so, ASAP Services cannot be held responsible for failure to renew a domain or failure to notify a customer about a domain's renewal.
- Domain renewals are billed and renewed 30 days before the renew date. It is the customer's responsibility to notify our sales team via email for any domain registration cancellation. No refunds can be given, once a domain is renewed. All domain registrations and renewals are final.
- Your use of service is at your sole risk. ASAP Services is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backups of files and data stored on ASAP Services servers.
- Any abuse of our staff in any medium or format will result in the suspension or termination of the services we offer to you.
Reseller / Client Responsibility:
- Resellers are responsible for supporting their clients.
- ASAP Services does not provide support to our Reseller's Clients.
- If a reseller's client contacts us, we reserve the right to place the client account on hold until the reseller can assume their responsibility for their client.
- All support requests must be made by the reseller on their clients' behalf for security purposes.
- Resellers are also responsible for all content stored or transmitted under their reseller account and the actions of their clients'.
- ASAP Services will hold the reseller responsible for any of their clients’ actions that violate the law or the terms of service.
Shared (non-reseller accounts) / Semi-Dedicated Servers:
- Shared accounts may not resell web hosting to other people.
- If you wish to resell hosting, you must use a reseller account.
- Semi-dedicated servers are not backed up.
- You must maintain your own backups.
Dedicated Servers :
- ASAP Services reserves the right to reset the password on a dedicated server if the password on file is not current so that we may do security audits as required by our datacenter. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that there is a valid email address and current root password on file for their dedicated server on file to prevent downtime from forced password resets.
- ASAP Services reserves the right to audit servers as needed and to perform administrative actions at the request of our datacenter. Dedicated servers are NOT backed up by us and it is the responsibility of the client to maintain backups or have a solution for this. You may purchase an additional hard drive and maintain backups to it as the simplest solution. Please contact ASAP Services if you wish to obtain a secondary hard drive.
- ASAP Services will not activate new orders or new packages for its customers who have an outstanding balance with us. For a new Order to be setup or a new package to be activated, you must have nil balance, unless otherwise stated by ASAP Services in writing.
- The Customer and ASAP Services represent and warrant that the execution, performance and delivery of this Agreement have been duly authorized by the Customer and ASAP Services.
The Customer represents and warrants that:
- The Customer has read and understood every clause of this Agreement.
- The Customer has independently evaluated the desirability of the service and is not relying on any representation agreement, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.
- The Customer is eligible, to enter into this Contract according to the laws of his country.
- ASAP Services reserves the right to revise its policies, terms and conditions at any time without notice.
"We, as a merchant, shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction on account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.”