Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our privacy practices.
What we collect
We may collect the following information :
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We collect various types of information when you register with ASAP Services, and during your usage of our products and services. We receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, our cookie information, software and hardware attributes, the page you request and other standard browser parameters. We may collect any or all of the information via communications profiles or cookies or both. The information you give depends on the type of service, support, or sale inquiry, and may even include dates of service provided, types of service provided, payment history, manner of payment, amount of payment, date of payment, domain name, credit card or other payment information.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons :
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network • Protecting our rights or property and that of our users.
The information is used mainly to provide service and support to our customers, and for billing. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorized access to this information. This may require you to provide additional forms of identity if you wish to obtain information about your account details.
We may disclose aggregate registration statistics in connection with our marketing activities. Your registration information is needed to operate the site, to provide support for your account, for statistical purposes, etc. ASAP Services keeps all your personally identifiable information private and does not share it with any unauthorized third parties.
We only share personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to: (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to rights, property or safety, of our users, us or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users by demographic. Such information does not identify you individually.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways :
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address on our website. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
You are entitled to know what information we hold about you. If your personally identifiable information changes, we endeavor to provide you a way to access that information and update or correct if it is inaccurate. You can do this by sending us an e-mail.
ASAP Services, House No. 34, Road No -1, S.K. Nagar, Patna (800001), Bihar, [India], Tel : + 91 612 2263488, Cell : + 91 9708 200 200/300